This is nice side dish to have on a hot day.
Refreshing Cucumber Salad
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, halved and sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together the cucumbers, red onion and tomato.
- Gently stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour before serving.
You may want to reduce the pepper if you don't want it to be to strong. Also if the salad is a little runny, you can drain before serving.