Must love Ham…
Baked Ham Steak With Pineapple
- 1/2 pound ham steak
- 1 can pineapple rings
- Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place ham steak in a shallow pan and place the pineapple slices on top.
- Pour the pineapple juice over all.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
- After 20 minutes, remove pan from the oven and turn the oven up to broil.
- Baste the ham with the pan juices.
- Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the pineapple slice and dust with cinnamon.
- Return to oven and broil 3 to 5 minutes or until the pineapple is lightly browned.
- Serve each ham steak with a pineapple slice.
This is yummy. I’ve had it it is very good.