The family loves this casserole, they can never get enough of it!
Zucchini Cornbread Casserole
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 8.5 package dry corn muffin mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix together the zucchini, onion, eggs, muffin mix, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in 4oz of cheese.
- Pour mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 4oz cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Variations I sometimes put all the cheese in the casserole instead of putting the cheese on top