I wish we could call them healthy but they are still cookies!
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 3 dozen
- ¾ cup butter
- ¼ applesauce
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2¾ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Mix in zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking, powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add to zucchini mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned 15 to 20 minutes. (I cook for 18 min)
- Transfer to a rack to cool.